Locally Made, All Natural Pet Food Delivered to Your Door
Home Delivery every Wednesday (West Cleveland) and Thursday (East & South)
Locally Made, Delivered Fresh
- No corn, wheat, gluten or soy
- No meat or poultry by-products
- No GMO grains, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made in Ohio with no ingredients from China
The Freshest Dry Food You Can Get. Our food is made fresh in Northeast Ohio and delivered to you within weeks so your food never sits in a warehouse or on a shelf as nutrients break down.
We Value Quality and Safety. Our food is AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) complete and balanced and made in a Northeast Ohio APHIS EU certified facility that has been making premium pet food for 40 years with ZERO recalls.
We’re here for you. We’re a local company and our goal is to provide the best experience for you and your dog. If you have any questions, special needs, or find yourself running out of food for the month, just give us a call or reach out on our website.
How Ordering Works
1.) Select a Premium Recipe
- Dogs: Chicken & Brown Rice – Nutritious recipe with high quality chicken, rice, fruits & veggies
- Dogs: Lamb & Brown Rice – Great for dogs with a sensitive stomach and those that love fresh Lamb and rice, fruits and veggies
- Dogs: Grain Free Chicken & Field Pea – Grain free high-protein diet for dogs with allergies or food sensitivities
- Dogs: Grain Free Whitefish & Duck – Essential fats and oils for skin & coat health in addition to balanced nutrition
- Dogs: Grain Free Buffalo & Chickpea – Great for easy digestion and a limited ingredient diet for dogs with sensitivities to other foods
- Puppies: Healthy Growth Puppy Food – Based on our Chicken & Brown Rice, but with slightly higher calories, protein, & fat for growing pups.
- Cats & Kittens: Chicken & Brown Rice – USA chicken along with fish, veggies and fruits like cranberry to help with urinary tract health
- Cats & Kittens: Grain Free Herring & Duck – High protein and grain free recipe that is easy to digest for cats with sensitivities to other proteins
2.) Determine the amount of food you need for your chosen delivery frequency (every 4-8 weeks) and add it to your cart
- There are about 4 cups per 1 pound of our food, here’s our feeding chart
- Add roughly 10% extra food for your first order. You can easily change the amount for future deliveries if you have too much.
3.) Checkout online. Your order will be delivered to your door.
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and a link to your personal portal showing future deliveries.
- You can modify future deliveries online at any time and there is no obligation whatsoever.