Warehouse / Delivery Associate
Lake Erie Pet Food Co. is hiring a Warehouse Associate! The Warehouse Associate is responsible for packaging, weighing, organizing and verifying weekly orders for Lake Erie Pet Food Co. and performing home deliveries as needed (in our van). We are looking for a responsible, punctual individual that works well independently and is very detail oriented. Work area is air conditioned.
- Prepare, fill and weigh pet food orders with high level of accuracy
- Organize orders to help ensure delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Prepare, organize, and inventory product and packing materials
- Ensure all warehouse areas are neat, clean and organized
- Deliver orders using our van to customer's homes as needed (This work aspect depends on work schedule / which days worked)
- Mark orders as complete on smartphone app.
- Reliable transportation to our North Olmsted Warehouse
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 20 lbs regularly, 30 lbs occasionally, and 40 lbs rarely
- Reliable and punctual with neat, clean appearance
Days / Hours
Flexible Hours, (Could be 15-35 hrs / week)
- Primary work days are Mondays & Tuesdays 9AM-5PM
- Additional days/hours based on your availability
- Warehouse location is North Olmsted, Ohio
- $13 per hour
- Bonus opportunity based on individual goals and company performance
- Discount on pet food and supplies
About Lake Erie Pet Food Co.
Lake Erie Pet Food Co. provides all-natural pet food made locally in Northeast Ohio. We believe in promoting pet health and wellness through convenient nutrition and education so our customers' pets enjoy long, healthy and happy lives. Our pet food is made in small batches fresh each month and provides the nourishment your pets need with only the best ingredients.